Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hurt Murray is Stoned and Kawaii

That there, holding a picture of Allen and Whoopi in one hand a Krusty the Clown bong documented in other, is Katie Bryer Meadows, a 22 year old from Wellington who performs under the name Kill Murray.

Hello Kitty iPhone 5 Leather Flip Case Black

Directed by Frances Marler as well as Courtney Rodgers, the video for her useful track "Smoke Blowbacks" is from the in Katie's bedroom and comes with weed, pink lip-gloss and pillow case fights. It comes across as a part of Hello Kitty iPhone 5S case and half Gummo.

Personal and open rhymes absolutely adore, "I like you a lot more than I medical care to admit/Avoiding eye contact is the best party trick" are made darker has the melancholic beat of "Let Me See It" the the summer 2012 track produced by Suicideyear.

We objective the video looked cool and used to be intrigued with the song so texed Katie some questions to find out more about your ex music and bedroom.

Noisey: Usually there are some Japanese salary men who would've paid good money to sit from on that video shoot.

Katie Bryer Meadows: I'll gladly welcome money from any men regularly going to sexualize and objectify me and my peers and my work, but it's not what I want to be taken for but instead from the things I create. The truth is talk about sex in my songs having said that I don't want it to and do not be erotic. Anyway, that's things my bedroom looks like 24/7 then enquire within for rates.

How you can did you end up choosing the beat through Suicideyear's 2012 track "Let Me and my friends See It"?

I keep any kind of a window open on my desktop to make lyrics I come up with and I very much liked what I'd written for a particular chorus, so it was in the back ture of my head whenever I was listening to sounds, and let me see it is so very but sort of hazy and giddy and it all fit together nicely. I had been listening to that album a lot considering I was pretty sad.

Where would you even know see yourself sitting in the New Zealand hip hop scene?

On it's experience, smoking a post-coital cigarette.

"Smoke Blowback" is available now for free save through MUZAI records.

New Zealand's Government Think Odd Future Develop a Violet Threat to the Public

Auckland's Cool Runnings Get Their Priorities Immediately

There is another article about Hello Kitty iPhone 5 case, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment